Is Dr. Allen Robinson the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Robinson DDS
Dr. Allen Robinson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chevy Chase, MD, with another office in Laurel, MD. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Allen Robinson has 2 locations
5530 Wisconsin Ave Suite 930
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Dr. Allen Robinson has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Allen Robinson has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 2 of 2
One of the best doctors I have ever had!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen Robinson - Posted on May 18th, 2017
Dr. Robinson and the staff at MAryland Oral Surgery Associates really took care of me when I came in for an emergency appointment to get my tooth pulled. They fit me in their already tight schedule and talked me through every step of it. Both the assistant and dr. Robinson had excellent bedside manner and made me feel less anxious. I would recommend this practice and doctor to everyone!
A perfectionist and a true artist!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen Robinson - Posted on March 30th, 2016
I saw Dr. Allen Robinson for cosmetic reasons (Botox & Juvederm). Dr. Robinson is very knowledgeable and took his time with me during both the consult & the procedure itself...answering all my questions and explaining exactly what treatment I needed and why. He has mastered the art of achieving the delicate balance of delivering dramatic results but keeping you looking natural at the same time. My look is refreshed vs. having "had something done". I have recommended him to my friends and family and will continue to spread the word.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allen Robinson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chevy Chase, MD.