Cleanliness

One of the best doctors I have ever had!

Dr. Robinson and the staff at MAryland Oral Surgery Associates really took care of me when I came in for an emergency appointment to get my tooth pulled. They fit me in their already tight schedule and talked me through every step of it. Both the assistant and dr. Robinson had excellent bedside manner and made me feel less anxious. I would recommend this practice and doctor to everyone!

Satisfaction

A perfectionist and a true artist!

I saw Dr. Allen Robinson for cosmetic reasons (Botox & Juvederm). Dr. Robinson is very knowledgeable and took his time with me during both the consult & the procedure itself...answering all my questions and explaining exactly what treatment I needed and why. He has mastered the art of achieving the delicate balance of delivering dramatic results but keeping you looking natural at the same time. My look is refreshed vs. having "had something done". I have recommended him to my friends and family and will continue to spread the word.

Birth Control

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Allen Robinson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chevy Chase, MD.