Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Allison Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Allison Alexander has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 13
My visits to AA Dental have been quick, easy, pain free and professional. The whole team is welcoming and professional. I have seen both Dr Alexander and Dr Arrocha (my schedule issues) and found them both professional and dedicated to serving their patients. They explained everything that was happening, why it was happening and how to fix it. I was unable to complete the work at one time, and they both agreed on how to proceed most effectively. Excellent office and I am happy to recommend them.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLEE J ALEXANDER DMD, 113 SW 11th Ct Ste A, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Allison Alexander is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Lauderdale, FL.