Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allison L Obrien has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 8
We were quoted by her office for work that needed to be done. We agreed and paid our portion of the payment and then we were sent to collections. Our insurance was in network and her office agreed to the pricing. The balance /difference in payment EOB was to be discarded. Allison's office sent the balance to collections trying to get the additional funds that she agreed to waive being in network provider. Also, I was quoted for one filling and was charged double because she shave/touched a second tooth to adjust the bite! Never before have I been charged to correct a bite after a filling. Nickel and Dimed on top of trying to collect on the back end... She is no longer a member of that insurance provider, Hmmm! Beware!!!
Dr. Allison L Obrien accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllison Obrien Dmd, 6975 Professional Pkwy E, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Dr. Allison L Obrien is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lakewood Ranch, FL.