Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Amanda B Allen
Amanda B Allen is a Dentist primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She speaks English.
6545 France Ave S Ste 390
Minneapolis, MN 55435
Book Online Now
Amanda B Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Amanda B Allen's office for more information.
6545 France Ave S Ste 390 Minneapolis, MN 55435
More about Amanda B Allen
Amanda Allen, DMD Pediatric Dentist Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry 952-926-3892 Locations and Hours Available > Eagan Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. > Shakopee Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. > St. Louis Park Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. 1x/month Call 952-926-3892 for an appointment Monday thru Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m Education B.A. Psychology (1997), Barnard College, Columbia University, New York, New York Doctor of Dental Medicine (2002), University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry (2004), University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky Professional Activities Member of Minnesota Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and American Dental Association; Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry; American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry; Minnesota Dental Association. Special Professional Interests Helping young patients develop accepting and healthy attitudes toward their dental experiences by providing care in a positive environment. Personal I enjoy gardening, cooking and spending time with my family. Refer a Patient to Dr. Allen > Referral Form Resources > American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry [aapd.org] > American Board of Pediatric Dentistry [abpd.org] > American Dental Association [ada.org]
Locations & Directions, ,
Amanda B Allen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Minneapolis, MN.