Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda G Bourff DDS
Dr. Amanda G Bourff, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Franklin, IN. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Amanda G Bourff has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Amanda G Bourff has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Amanda G Bourff Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Amanda G Bourff
Mandy Greenlee Bourff, DDS "Building relationships with my patients and helping them gain a healthy, beautiful smile is the best part of my job! I love being a dentist and I cannot wait to serve you and your dental needs!" My Mission: "To provide total quality dentistry in a professional and reliable way. To serve my patients in a way that will meet their needs and help them achieve a brilliant smile." Education: Lawrence Central High School Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutrition Science - Indiana University in Bloomington, IN Doctorate Degree of Dental Science - Indiana University School of Dentistry Continuing Education & Professional Memberships: Invisalign Certified Heartland Doctor Leadership Dr. Greenlee is an active member of the American Dental Association and the Indiana Dental Association. She is also on the New Member Committee for the Indianapolis District Dental Society. Personal Attention Professional Excellence: "I am fortunate to have an excellent team by my side to help me achieve my goal of providing you with personalized care that exceeds your expectations. Our team is committed to providing high quality dentistry, to help keep our patients smiling for a lifetime. We enjoy providing you with all the modern services you want and deserve in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. We continually work to do whatever we can to make you feel right at home in our office." Dr. Greenlee Bourff enjoys dancing, shopping, traveling and spending time with family and friends. She is a dance coach at Indiana Elite Cheer & Dance and is the Junior Board Director for "Art With a Heart". She lives in the Broad Ripple area and is a member of E91 Christian Church.
Locations & DirectionsMORTON FAMILY DENTAL CARE, 2179 N Morton St, Franklin, IN
Dr. Amanda G Bourff is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Franklin, IN.