Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda M Brenden DDS
Dr. Amanda M Brenden, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cedar Falls, IA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Amanda M Brenden has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Amanda M Brenden has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
Dr. Amanda M Brenden Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amanda M Brenden's office for more information.
2717 Orchard Dr Cedar Falls, IA : (319) 277-3535
More about Dr. Amanda M Brenden
Welcome to BrendenDental.com Posted on April 23, 2011 We proudly welcome a new dentist to Cedarloo Dental, Dr. Amanda Brenden! You can contact Dr. Reed or Dr. Amanda by clicking the contact us tab or by sending an email to BrendenDental@cfu.net. MESSAGE FROM DR. REED BRENDEN Posted on April 23, 2011 Dear Dental Family, Our office is very pleased to announce that my daughter-in-law, Amanda Brenden, who graduated from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry, will be joining our practice as of July 2010. We are all very excited to have new energy, attitudes, and ideas that hopefully will be to your benefit. I am not retiring and have no plans to do so in the near future. Having two doctors available will make it more convenient for you the patient to be seen sooner. Dr. Amanda is married to my oldest son, Reed, and is the mother of my first grandchild, Grace Mae, who will be two years old in October. Some of you already know Amanda from when she worked in this office as an assistant before starting dental school. Please feel free to stop by or at least say hello to her when you are in for an appointment. These are very happy times for this office and we will both continue to address your dental needs. We look forward to seeing you. Sincerely, Reed Brenden, D.D.S.
Locations & DirectionsDAVID BOTTKE DDS, 2717 Orchard Dr, Cedar Falls, IA
Dr. Amanda M Brenden is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cedar Falls, IA.