Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amandeep K Basrai DDS
Dr. Amandeep K Basrai, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Brownwood, TX, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Moses Lake, WA (and 3 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Amandeep K Basrai has 6 locations
1011 N Highway 77
Waxahachie, TX 75165
309 NE Georgia Ave
Sweetwater, TX 79556
319 Highway 36 Byp S
Gatesville, TX 76528
Book Online Now
Dr. Amandeep K Basrai has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amandeep K Basrai - Posted on March 1st, 2018
I felt like the cleaning was poorly done. I needed two cavities filled. It feels like she ground down a significant portion of my tooth to do the filling. The filling had sharp jagged edges that have eventually came off and both teeth that needed filling are now sensitive to everything (water, eating...) and it has been two months. Also, my face was partially numb for over 10 hours. I am looking for somewhere else to go to fix this problem. I was very disappointed especially because I was just wanting basic, routine care.
11 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Amandeep K Basrai Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amandeep K Basrai's office for more information.
1206 Looney St Brownwood, TX : (325) 649-9600
3143 E 29th Ave Spokane, WA : (509) 536-5900
825 Sharon Ave E Moses Lake, WA : (509) 766-0066
1011 N Highway 77 Waxahachie, TX 75165
309 NE Georgia Ave Sweetwater, TX 79556
319 Highway 36 Byp S Gatesville, TX 76528
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amandeep K Basrai is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brownwood, TX.