Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amisha Patel has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 17
I have been seeing Dr. Patel since she opened her practice about 2 years ago and have had very good experiences. She is very genuine and upfront about what is going on with my teeth and gums. Cindy,my hygienist, is such a lovely person and does a very thorough job on my cleanings. In fact, all of the staff are friendly. My only complaint would be that the look of the office is a bit outdated,more of the old owners taste. At my recent cleaning, Cindy mentioned that they would be renovating soon. I care more about honest, competent care anyways but it will be a nice change. I like the wi-fi access and coffee/tea bar in the waiting room....nice touch. Overall a comfortable office where I don't have to worry about being taken advantage of.
Wow! I love my new smile! I started seeing Dr. Patel about 7 months ago... she came very highly recommended by my co-workers at Washington Hospital. I'll start by saying; it is hard for me to get away from work.... so, I'm delighted that she has Saturday appointments and wi-fi access in her office. She uses digital x-rays, which being in the healthcare field, is important to me. The staff are all helpful, accommodating and friendly. Dr. Patel genuinely cares about my dental health, gives me options for my aesthetic concerns, and has never been rushed when she sees me. She recently replaced two crowns on my front teeth (I was accidentally hit with a baseball when I was a teen) and my smile has never looked so great! The appointments were painless (even enjoyable) and the front desk did a great job of working with my insurance to be sure I had plenty of benefits to help with the cost. I'm smiling more than ever now and can't believe how many compliments I get on my smile! Thank you Dr. Patel and staff.. you are a blessing!
I have been a patient of the practice for almost a year now. Dr Patel is great not just with me but my 6-year old son as well. The office staff is friendly and I love how she takes the time to explain things to me. I appreciate the new technology she has invested in as well and overall love her caring and calm bedside manner.
Dr. Amisha Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAmisha V Patel Dmd, 4585 Mattos Dr, Fremont, CA
Dr. Amisha Patel is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fremont, CA.