Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amita Aggarwal has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Amita Aggarwal has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Nursing Care
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amita Aggarwal - Posted on December 5th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amita Aggarwal - Posted on November 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amita Aggarwal - Posted on October 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amita Aggarwal - Posted on July 26th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amita Aggarwal - Posted on January 18th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Amita Aggarwal accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsRICHARD BRIAN MORSE DDS, 322 Main St, Portland, CT
Dr. Amita Aggarwal is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Portland, CT.