- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy E Buchler has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Amy E Buchler has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Amy E Buchler Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Amy E Buchler
Meet Dr. Buchler Dr. Buchler is committed to her patients and her staff by providing the highest quality of orthodontics. Her practice philosophy is that of nonextraction and optimal timing (having the appliances do the most amount of good in the least amount of time). She also believes there is no age limit to having a healthy beautiful smile. Dr. Buchler grew up in Oregon. She received her degree in Chemistry graduating Summa Cum Laude from Oregon State University. She received her dental degree from Oregon Health Sciences University and her graduate degree in Orthodontics from the University of Colorado. Here, Dr. Buchler trained under many well known leaders of the Orthodontic profession and became exceptionally proficient with the latest technological advances in Orthodontics and Dentistry. Dr. Buchler has been a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics (Board Certification in Orthodontics) since 2007 and is currently a member of the Stanislaus Dental Society, California Dental Association, American Dental Association, and American Association of Orthodontists. She continues her education at annual meetings and with the Modesto Study Club in order to stay current with the latest trends and techniques in the field of orthodontics. Dr. Buchler and her husband, Mike, met and married during dental school. They are happy to call Modesto their home. They have two boys and enjoy biking, golf, movies, bowling and board games. In her free time, Dr. Buchler also enjoys scrapbooking and cooking.