Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Amy E Schoening
Dr. Amy E Schoening, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Arlington, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy E Schoening has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Amy E Schoening has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Schoening and her staff are very caring and professional. I appreciate that she takes the time to talk with me and explain any procedures she feels may be needed now or in the future. She is understanding of my financial limitations and does not push me to spend money on unnecessary or cosmetic procedures. I highly recommend this Dentist.
24 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPECAN PARK DENTAL, 912 N Fielder Rd, Arlington, TX
Dr. Amy E Schoening is similar to the following 2 Dentists near Arlington, TX.