Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anaheata Esmailzada
Dr. Anaheata Esmailzada, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lodi, NJ. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Anaheata Esmailzada has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Anaheata Esmailzada has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Anaheata Esmailzada Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Anaheata Esmailzada
Anaheata Esmailzada D.D.S Dr. Esmailzada received her doctorâ€™s degree in dentistry from Stony Brook University in Long Island, New York. She completed her residency at St. Joseph â€™s Hospital in Paterson, New Jersey. Dr. Esmailzada earned honor recognition in sigma Beta Honor society after graduating from Stony Brook University. She was also awarded by AEGD for excellence in Geriatric treatment. Dr. Esmailzada is a member of American Dental Society, New Jersey Dental Association and Bergen County Dental Society. Dr. Esmailzada takes many hours of continuing education courses each year to keep up with the ever growing technologies in dentistry. Her main focus is on high quality dentistry in the general and cosmetic aspects. Dr. Esmailzadaâ€™s most recent training is in Invisalign technology. Patients are now able to achieve straight teeth without the discomfort of wearing braces. While sheâ€™s not working, Dr. Esmailzada has two lovely children and in her spare time she enjoys traveling with her family.
Locations & DirectionsANAS FAMILY DENTISTRY, 1 S Main St Ste 6, Lodi, NJ
Dr. Anaheata Esmailzada is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lodi, NJ.