Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anatoly Bensianoff DDS
Dr. Anatoly Bensianoff, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Trenton, NJ, with another office in Linden, NJ. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Anatoly Bensianoff has 2 locations
515 N Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036
Dr. Anatoly Bensianoff has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
18 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Anatoly Bensianoff Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anatoly Bensianoff's office for more information.
901 N Olden Ave Trenton, NJ : (609) 392-2224
515 N Wood Ave Linden, NJ 07036
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anatoly Bensianoff is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Trenton, NJ.