Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrea Ache-Witmer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Andrea Ache-Witmer has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrea Ache-Witmer - Posted on March 30th, 2018
My dentist retired and I was searching for a new dentist. I am so pleased that I found Dr. Andrea for she is quite professional and dedicated to saving teeth as much as possible. Her fees are very reasonable, and the office staff help with filing insurance claims. She is so pleasant as are her entire staff. I recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrea Ache-Witmer - Posted on October 27th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsANDREA ACHE-WITMER DMD, 1298 Penn Ave, Reading, PA
Dr. Andrea Ache-Witmer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Reading, PA.