Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andres R Amaya
Dr. Andres R Amaya, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Miami, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andres R Amaya has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Andres R Amaya has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 2
His staff is well trained and very professional. The appointments are always flexible and emergencies are handled with priority. He takes the time to explain very clear and detail step by step the procedures and even take pictures of your teeth to show you his findings and his recommendation. He make you feel comfortable and understand if you are nervios. I'll definally recommend this Dr to all of my friends. I'm very glad and satisfied to have him as my family dentist.
Dr. Andres R Amaya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Andres R Amaya
A native of Bogota, Columbia; Dr. Amaya worked for the government providing dental services and developing prevention programs. He got a second DDS degree from Loma Linda University in California in 2005. Dr. Amaya joined Atlanta Dental Center in 2007, where he worked until he moved to Miami, FL in 2012. Dr. Amaya recently established his own Dental Practice. Dr. Amaya regularly attends dental conferences to keep up-to-date on the latest techniques.
Locations & DirectionsBARRY STEPHEN SCHOLL DDS, 815 NW 57th Ave Ste 344, Miami, FL
Dr. Andres R Amaya is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Miami, FL.