Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew A Afshar has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Andrew A Afshar has the following 7 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 1 of 1
16 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Andrew A Afshar
Andrew A. Afshar, M.D., D.D.S. joined Face and Jaw Surgery Center in 2003. He is certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is fellowship trained in cosmetic surgery. Dr. Afshar is a fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. As an Ohio native, Dr. Afshar attended The University of Akron, earning baccalaureate degrees in both Natural Science and Chemical Engineering. He then went on to matriculate at the Case School of Dental Medicine, receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1997. Dr. Afshar continued his education in Los Angeles, at the University of Southern California. There, he attended the Keck School of Medicine of USC, earning his Doctor of Medicine degree in 2000. He then went on to a general surgery internship at the Methodist Hospitals of Dallas, after which he returned to USC to complete specialty training in oral and maxillofacial surgery in 2003. In 2008, Dr. Afshar completed a cosmetic surgery fellowship at The Institute of Facial and Cosmetic Surgery in Salt Lake City, Utah. This program is one of a select few to be fully accredited by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. This invaluable opportunity allowed Dr. Afshar to concentrate on all aspects of facial cosmetic surgery and aesthetic body contouring. Dr. Afshar remains dedicated to continuing education in the ever-advancing field of cosmetic surgery. It is his goal to always present the patient with the greatest range of treatment options, including the latest technologies. Dr. Afshar is a member of the American Medical Association, North Dakota Medical Association, American Dental Association, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, and the Omicron Kappa Upsilon honor society. He has written numerous scientific and clinical papers and abstracts and lectured on topics in surgery and craniofacial science. Dr. Afshar’s other interests include weight training, swimming, and outdoor recreation. He is also an avid college football fan. Dr. Afshar is available for consultation in all four of our North Dakota offices. He offers services which include all aspects of facial cosmetic surgery and aesthetic body
Locations & DirectionsCLEARCHOICE DENTAL IMPLANT CENTERS, 31099 Chagrin Blvd Ste 100, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Andrew A Afshar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cleveland, OH.