Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew R Allgood
Dr. Andrew R Allgood, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Augusta, GA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew R Allgood has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Andrew R Allgood has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Andrew R Allgood
A dentist like Dr. Andrew Allgood is your first stop for everything related to your smile. He can provide a cleaning as well as many procedures that restore your mouth to health. And when Dr. Allgood diagnoses a problem that needs to be treated by another dental professional, he is your source for referrals. Perhaps it's been a while since you've received dental care. Or maybe you don't how to find a great dentist in Aiken. Well, you've come to the right place! With Dr. Andrew Allgood and his incredible staff of professionals, your teeth are in good hands. If you've stayed away from dentists for a while, we're sure that you'll be pleasantly surprised by the advances in dentistry at Andrew R Allgood DMD PC . Even if you've been anxious in the past, you'll find our office to be a pleasant, comfortable place to receive care. And Dr. Allgood and his staff of dental professionals are the best around. During your quick and comfortable appointment, each tooth will be checked and you'll receive a thorough cleaning. If needed, an X-ray may be taken to get a more complete picture of the health of your teeth. And Dr. Allgood can provide answers about keeping your entire mouth in shape between appointments. If you're ready for a brighter[c/] healthier smile, call Dr. Andrew Allgood at Andrew R Allgood DMD PC today. You can also request an appointment online if that's easier for you. At Andrew R Allgood DMD PC, we can schedule your exam at a time that's convenient for you, and we offer great, affordable rates. Congratulations, you've found a highly-respected dentist in Aiken. Whether it's been six months since your last appointment - or six years - your mouth is in great hands with Dr. Allgood and his staff.
Locations & DirectionsANDREW R ALLGOOD DMD, 491 Furys Ferry Rd, Augusta, GA
Dr. Andrew R Allgood is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Augusta, GA.