Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew G Arnouk has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Andrew G Arnouk has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew G Arnouk - Posted on January 11th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Andrew G Arnouk Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Andrew G Arnouk's office for more information.
379 Main St Laurel, MD : (301) 725-4118
More about Dr. Andrew G Arnouk
Meet Dr. Andrew Arnouk, D.M.D. I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine in 1998. That year I moved to Maryland where I worked in Crofton, and in 2000 I moved to my current location on Main St in Laurel, MD. My main hobby is practicing cosmetic dentistry and learning about the new techniques and technologies, and with 18 flights and 300 hours of continuing education in 2010, learning from the best educators in the country in the Field of Cosmetic dentistry, complete dentistry and interdisciplinary dentistry, and presenting the most conservative treatment plan that would fit the needs of my patients. I enjoy helping people, and I feel I can do it best as a dentist. Besides dental education, I spend time learning about leadership, communication, and goal attainment, where I run my own seminars to help the local community improve their quality of life. When I am not treating patients, I enjoy traveling, kite surfing, organizing leadership meetings, playing accordion, sailing and most importantly, spending time with my wife and my children. I like to explore my full potential as a passionate human being by easing the suffering of others and those who are less fortunate by helping them to see themselves not as they are, but as they could be. This quote by Bob Proctor is my favorite because it represents the way I look at life: “We come this way but once. We can either tiptoe through life and hope that we get to death without being too badly bruised or we can live a full, complete life achieving our goals and realizing our wildest dreams”.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Andrew G Arnouk is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Laurel, MD.