- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Andrew Bagley has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Andrew Bagley has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
8 Years Experience
Graduated in 2012
Andrew Bagley Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Andrew Bagley
Dr. Bagley was born and raised in Greeley, CO. He and his wife, Marci, were college sweethearts and were married in 2008. They have three beautiful children: Jackson, Madilyn, and Abigail.Dr. Bagley graduated from Greeley West High School in 2002. After high school, he left to serve a two-year mission for his church in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil. After returning from his mission, he attended Brigham Young University where he graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors in 2008. Dr. Bagley earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine and was elected to Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU), the national dental honor society. After dental school, he knew he wanted to return home to Northern Colorado to raise his family and start his careerIn his spare time, he loves spending time with his family and being a dad to his three little ones. He also loves playing the guitar and has been playing since he was 16. Dr. Bagley loves his sports too. Being born in Colorado, Dr. Bagley a huge homer as he loves to follow the Broncos, Nuggets, Avalanche, and Rockies.He is a member of the American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, and Weld County Dental Society.As a doctor who recognizes that patients place their trust in him, Dr. Bagley works hard to stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry. He takes pride in providing quality care and spending time with patients so that dental decisions are based upon the patient