Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew T Bracci DMD
Dr. Andrew T Bracci, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Rochester, NY, with other offices in Rochester, NY and Pittsford, NY (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Andrew T Bracci has 4 locations
151 Sullys Trl Ste 1
Pittsford, NY 14534
Dr. Andrew T Bracci has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Andrew T Bracci has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Very Bad Experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew T Bracci - Posted on May 20th, 2019
4 wisdom teeth
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew T Bracci - Posted on May 1st, 2018
knowledgeable, compassionate ,
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew T Bracci - Posted on June 9th, 2017
14 Years Experience
- Temple University
Dr. Andrew T Bracci Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Andrew T Bracci's office for more information.
1100 Long Pond Rd Ste 115 Rochester, NY : (585) 225-7790
1225 Jefferson Rd Rochester, NY : (585) 424-5240
151 Sullys Trl Ste 1 Pittsford, NY : (585) 385-4867
117 Linwood Ave Buffalo, NY : (716) 882-6333
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrew T Bracci is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rochester, NY.