Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew S Breiman has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 5 of 20
Big baby when it comes to dentist. Teeth were in terriable shape, I mean terriable. I was not in any hurry to get em taken care of. Walked into the office. Receptionist was very nice, helpful. Took me right on schedule. Doctor Breiman came introduced himself... Reassured me and went to work. I hate pain. Except for a little pinch with the needle/ to be expected, pain free experience. 30 years of neglect, taken care of in 25 minutes. Disgusted what's next. Very excited about fixing my health once and for all. Any negative comments you hear about this guy, I would weight with all the good ones. Hope I never have to again, but Es the only uy I would go to from now on. Thank You Doctor Breiman.
43 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Andrew S Breiman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAndrew S Breiman And Associates, 35 E Grassy Sprain Rd Ste 507, Yonkers, NY
Dr. Andrew S Breiman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Yonkers, NY.