Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew C Aiken DMD
Dr. Andrew C Aiken, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Atlanta, GA. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew C Aiken has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Andrew C Aiken has the following 12 expertise
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implantation
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Andrew C Aiken Accepts the Following Insurance
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits Dental Access Plan
- CompBenefits PPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
More about Dr. Andrew C Aiken
Dr. Aiken is a native of Atlanta and attended The Lovett School. After graduating from the University of Georgia with a degree in ecology, he earned his dental degree from the Medical College of Georgia, now Georgia Regents University, in Augusta. He then completed medical school, a general surgery internship, and his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Aiken's practice focuses on intraoral surgery including tooth extractions, endodontic surgery, bone grafts, implant surgery, and oral pathology. He feels very blessed to be able to return home and care for the community of Atlanta.
Locations & DirectionsORAL SURGERY SPECIALISTS OF ATLANTA, 3280 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 240, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Andrew C Aiken is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Atlanta, GA.