Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew P Derwin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 4 of 4
Service was good. This dentist's bedside manner is friendly. However, the office pushes for payment BEFORE insurance claim has been filed and at times before giving a bill. I was told insurance had been billed before some of the work was even done., Two days after having work done, which is fully covered by my insurance, I was called for payment. I told them they had not even billed my insurance company yet. They still have not billed the insurance, but now I am being threatened with collection. Go somewhere else unless you want to be hassled.
Dr. Andrew P Derwin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarco Island Dental Care, 291 S Collier Blvd Unit 101, Marco Island, FL
Dr. Andrew P Derwin is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Marco Island, FL.