Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew G Ericksen
Dr. Andrew G Ericksen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew G Ericksen has 2 locations
2160 E 4500 S Ste 3
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew G Ericksen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Andrew G Ericksen has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Competent and Caring - Great Combo!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew G Ericksen - Posted on June 9th, 2016
I just had my first visit to Holladay Dental. My teeth were hurting, my divorce ruined my finances, and my regular dentist moved to Texas. I needed help. Dr. Ericksen's office was well staffed with a most welcoming crew, and he was completely professional and put me at ease (a hard thing to do in a dentist's office.) My pain difficulties were immediately addressed, and I was given excellent recommendations for preventing further problems. The office is easy to get to and has free parking. Non-insured patients will find a plan that is perfect for saving money. I can't think of how this office could improve their services.
Dr. Andrew G Ericksen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ValueCare/Preferred Dental
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrew G Ericksen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salt Lake City, UT.