Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew J Alexander
Dr. Andrew J Alexander, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew J Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Andrew J Alexander has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Andrew J Alexander accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Andrew J Alexander
Andrew J. Alexander, DDS Dr. Alexander is a life-long resident of Indianapolis. All of his early schooling was done in the LawrenceTownship school system. After receiving a degree in Biology from IndianaUniversity’s Bloomington campus, Dr. Alexander continued his education at Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis. He received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1993. In that same year, Dr. Alexander purchased an established practice on the northeast side of Indianapolis. He continues to see patients at this location today. In addition to seeing patients at his private practice, from 1997 through 2001, Dr. Alexander was on staff at Indiana University School of Dentistry. He worked as a part-time clinical instructor, overseeing students as they treated patients. From 2000 to 2004, Dr. Alexander was selected to participate in the SeaDentist program. This program provided free dental care to Indonesian and Filipino employees of Holland America Cruise Lines. (Yes, treatment was provided aboard the ships, and Dr. Alexander traveled to some exotic ports of call with them.) Professional affiliations include membership in the American Dental Association, the Indiana Dental Association, the Indianapolis District Dental Society and the Indianapolis Study Club. When not performing dentistry, Dr. Alexander spends his time in various ways. Home projects can be as simple as cleaning out the garage or as complex as gutting and remodeling a bathroom. Dr. Alexander enjoys cooking and baking. Being of Greek descent, his interests lean toward Mediterranean dishes. For two decades Dr. Alexander’s favorite stress release was running. In the 1990’s, he participated in several marathons. Even though he has “retired” from running, health and fitness are still very important to him. Today his workouts include swimming, weightlifting and group fitness classes. (Ask him what he did for exercise during his time at IU. It may surprise you.) Click Here To Return To Our Team
Locations & DirectionsGLENDALE FAMILY DENTISTRY, 2620 E 62nd St, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Andrew J Alexander is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indianapolis, IN.