- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew K Chang has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Andrew K Chang has the following 8 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Andrew K Chang Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Andrew K Chang
Dr. Chang was board certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 1999. Dr. Chang received his dental degree from the University of Southern California School of Dentistry in 1991 and his medical degree from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in 1994. He completed a one-year internship in General Surgery at Louisiana State University and completed his residency specializing in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Louisiana State University.