Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Rummel
Dr. Andrew Rummel, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cadillac, MI. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew Rummel has the following 15 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Bridges and Crowns
- Open Bite
- Root Canals
- Cross Bite
- Dental Implants
Dr. Andrew Rummel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Andrew Rummel's office for more information.
300 N Lake St Cadillac, MI : (231) 775-6597
More about Dr. Andrew Rummel
Andrew M. Rummel, D.D.S., M.S. Dr. Drew has joined our practice and is providing comprehensive orthodontic care for all ages. Michelle: Certified Dental Assistant A Traverse City native, Michelle graduated from Northwestern Michigan College and has been working with our dental team since 2005. She is an artist who creates and sells jewelry every chance she gets! Colleen: Registered Dental Hygienist Also from Traverse City, Colleen graduated from Ferris State University and joined our practice in 2007. She enjoys outdoor activities and keeps busy with her husband raising their son who was born in 2009. Deb: Registered Dental Hygienist Originally from Detroit, Deb graduated from North Hampton College in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and has been with our practice since 1992. She is a Master Gardner and has a rescue home for Weinmaraners. Joan: Financial Coordinator Joan has lived in Suttons Bay most of her life and joined our team in 1998. She and her husband have 3 children and keep busy with their grandchildren. Sue: Receptionist After retiring as Principal of Suttons Bay High School, Sue was recruited by her husband, Dr. Rummel, to assist Joan at the front desk. She keeps busy with their four children, granddaughter and her many diverse interests.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Andrew Rummel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cadillac, MI.