Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Andy D Lam
Dr. Andy D Lam, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Garland, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Andy D Lam has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Andy D Lam has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Andy D Lam has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 8
I've been to two other Dentists since coming to Tx. two years ago. Both were obviously money motivated and did not use decent material for fillings and they removed and replaced fillings that x-rays I've gotten since showed that they were OK. Now have to have root canals on those teeth because filling work was way too close to nerve and two teeth are "Dying" and need attention. Pain started during procedures and never stopped. DDS advised that it was normal and would dissipate in a few days. Dr. Lamb examined, explained without malice, and has been correcting the work of the two other x???x !
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAndy Dao Lam Dds, 1309 Northwest Hwy, Garland, TX
Dr. Andy D Lam is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Garland, TX.