Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angel W Elbardissi has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 3
Arrived at this office and was promptly seen. This is where the good part of the visit ends. After spending roughly 3 minutes examining my teeth, Dr Elbardissi said I needed a deep clean. I said I would just prefer a regular cleaning and she refused saying that I needed a deep clean. Since I am young, I wanted a second opinion so went to a board certified dentist who did a comprehensive evaluation and took measurements to confirm Dr. Elbardissi's dentist. The results of that evaluation revealed my teeth were "much better than average" and that he "had no idea why [she] would recommend that procedure." Unfortunately, she used up my insurance visit for the year, charged me $70 for x-rays, and is now refusing to give me a copy of my medical record to take to my new dentist. Avoid this person at all costs!!!!
Dr. Angel W Elbardissi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia DHMO Concordia Plus General Dentist
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAngel Wahib Elbardissi Dds, 210 Stump Rd, North Wales, PA
Dr. Angel W Elbardissi is similar to the following 3 Dentists near North Wales, PA.