Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Angela D Anton has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Angela D Anton has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 11
I love Dr. Anton
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela D Anton - Posted on February 2nd, 2018
I have seen Dr. Anton for years. I always hated going to the dentist, but after seeing Dr. Anton, that all changed. She is very gentle and caring. I love to go see her because we make each other laugh. I am 57 years old and she is my favorite of all the dentists I have ever seen. She worked out of another dentist office on Grant Rd., and I just found out that she moved from the Cypress location after Hurricane Harvey. I will drive the extra miles to go back to her Tomball location. I'm glad that I didn't loose track of her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela D Anton - Posted on March 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela D Anton - Posted on September 16th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Angela D Anton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & Directions
Dr. Angela D Anton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cypress, TX.