Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela P Baechtold has 3 locations
50 Bowman Dr Ste C
Waynesville, NC 28785
Book Online Now
Dr. Angela P Baechtold has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Angela P Baechtold Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Angela P Baechtold's office for more information.
10B Yorkshire St Asheville, NC : (828) 734-2857
50 Bowman Dr Ste C Waynesville, NC : (828) 454-9156
37 Crestview Hts Sylva, NC : (828) 586-9333
More about Dr. Angela P Baechtold
Angela P. Baechtold, DDS, MS, PA, Diplomate - (Dr. Angie) Dr. Angela P. Baechtold is a Board Certified Specialist in Pediatric and Adolescent Dentistry. She is a graduate of the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry at Chapel Hill, where she received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree. She then completed a three-year advanced education degree in pediatric dentistry at UNC Memorial Hospital. In addition, Dr. Baechtold holds a Master of Science degree from the University of North Carolina. During her residency, Dr. Baechtold received extensive training in growth and development of children, adolescents and special needs patients. She gained invaluable experience in treating their preventive and restorative needs and oral health care needs. Dr. Baechtold is an active participant in a number of organizations in her field, including the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the North Carolina Association of Pediatric Dentists. In recognition of her skills and her ability to communicate those skills, “Dr. Angie” received an appointment as adjunct faculty at UNC in Chapel Hill, where she enjoys teaching dental students and residents.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Angela P Baechtold is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Asheville, NC.