- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela M Coleman
Dr. Angela M Coleman is a doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with other offices in Greencastle, IN and Lafayette, IN( and 7 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Angela M Coleman has 9 locations
Dr. Angela M Coleman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Angela M Coleman has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Angela M Coleman Accepts the Following Insurance
- 10505 Lima Rd Fort Wayne , IN : (260) 444-5291
- 1012 Mill Pond Ln Ste A Greencastle , IN : (765) 630-3170
- 2000 Veterans Memorial Pkwy S Lafayette , IN : (765) 746-6166
- 2455 E Main St Ste 104 Plainfield , IN : (317) 707-7575
- 8801 N Meridian St Ste 300 Indianapolis , IN : (317) 575-6100
- 11681 Brooks School Rd Ste 2 Fishers , IN : (317) 913-9694
- 986 N Mitthoeffer Rd Indianapolis , IN : (317) 899-3106
- 1828 E State Road 44 Ste 300 Shelbyville , IN : (317) 604-5275
- 2145 W Jonathan Moore Pike Columbus , IN : (812) 618-9110
More about Dr. Angela M Coleman
Angela M. Coleman, DDS "Being a dentist is such a wonderful profession. I enjoy helping my patients have the smile they want and find that easing my patient's concerns about their dental health are rewarding." My Mission: "I understand that most people do not look forward to going to the dentist, therefore, my team and I do our best to make our patient's experience as pleasurable as possible. My ultimate goal is to exceed the patient's expectations. With today's advancements, there is so much more we are able do to make one's visit a comfortable one." Education: University of Michigan School of Dentistry in Ann Arbor, MI 2000--Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)degreeNorthern Michigan University in Marquette, MI 1996--Bachelors of Science degree Bay de Noc Community College 1994 Continuing Education & Professional Memberships: American Dental Association Indiana Dental Association Isaac Knapp District Dental Society Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity