Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela M Cossentino has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 10
Went four times for regular cleaning/checkup. Only actually saw Dr Cossentio once. I really like her and thought I found a great dentist in my new town. However, the other 3 times were not pleasant. My last visit for cleaning only, I had the dental hygienist and the 'new' dentist both clean my teeth at once. (that is 4 hands in my mouth). The entire time they dug at my lower front teeth and no other teeth or gum area. The dentist dug so much on my gum, I still have a gap between my teeth 7 months later. This office is ok, concrete floors and not a very comfort feeling. I would suggest to request Dr Cossentio ONLY and you might be ok. Be leary if the other Dentist in this office starts working on you. My husband also went 5 times to this dentist, his last visit he did not see Dr Cossentio and the assistant was rude and refused to schedule a regular cleaning for him until he had a deep gum scaling. Again, he did not see Dr Cossentio on that visit so we cannot blame her. However, she is responsible for the actions of her assistants. Request Dr Cossentio only!
Dr. Angela M Cossentino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Angela M Cossentino is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Cape Coral, FL.