2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Angela S Fennell?

No Longer Afraid of the Dentist!

Ok, I admit itI am petrified of dentists. Well I was afraid of them, until now. At my recent appointment, Dr. Fennell and her skilled staff immediately put me at ease and made me feel calm, relaxed, and confident that I was being taken care of to the highest professional standards. An office staff is the front line of your organization, and upon entering the office, you immediately feel welcome and at home. You love the organization based upon their customer service alone. When you are actually in the dentists chair, you quickly find that the dental hygienists are top notch. In addition, they do not scold you for forgetting to floss or see your dentist for 6 years. So, then you meet Dr. Fennell and you find her to be warm, approachable, and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Fennell and her staff to all!

Binge Eating Disorder

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Angela S Fennell is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Huntsville, AL.