Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Anil K Agarwal has the following 1 specialty
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Anil K Agarwal
Dr. Anil K. Agarwal, a board-certified Prosthodontist for more than 25 years, earned his DDS in 1974 from King George’s Medical School in India. From there, he went on to complete a residency in Prosthodontics at Northwestern University, where he taught Prosthodontics for 21 years. In addition, he also earned a Masters of Science in Oral Biology. Having completed over 600 hours of continuing education in Prosthodontics and Implants, Dr. Agarwal has earned both Fellowship and Diplomate status in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, as well as Fellowships for the Academy of General Dentistry and the American College of Osseointegration. Lecturing, both nationally and internationally for the past 22 years on implants and other adult reconstruction related topics, Dr. Agarwal has provided over 100 continuing education courses to other professionals and over 650 hours of continuing education in various disciplines of Prosthodontics. “I don’t believe in treating just teeth. I believe in treating people. This philosophy goes hand-in-hand with my strong belief that there is no substitute for quality dental care. That’s why I insist on using only the most researched modern materials and the most effective techniques for restoring your oral health. I love my work. It’s most gratifying and joyous to see a patient’s self esteem and confident smile return after the successful completion of a restorative procedure.” Community Involvement Dr. Agarwal has a strong commitment to his profession and the public. He is an active member of 7 dental organizations, routinely providing dental care to underserved populations in Chicago, having donated an office building and fully equipped practice, to charity, for this specific purpose. After reading an article in The Star, a local Chicago Heights newspaper, Dr. Anil Agarwal changed his life and subsequently the lives of more than 700 low-income and uninsured people in the South Suburbs. That change is being celebrated by the official opening of the Agarwal Family Health Society Dental Clinic, 1415 Emerald Ave., Chicago Heights, Illinois. Marylin Walsh, his office manager, handed Dr. Agarwal an article about The Family Health Society in Chicago Heights, which helps unfortunate people with their dental care. The article mentioned the need for an office to continue providing dental service to the working poor, underinsured and uninsured. After reading that article, Dr. Agarwal willingly donated his office to the Family Health Society. The official opening of the Agarwal Family Health Society Dental Clinic took place April 26, 2001. With a staff of four paid employees and 79 volunteers, the Society helps low-income, underinsured or uninsured South Suburban residents. Meet our Doctors
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anil K Agarwal is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orland Park, IL.