Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Annie Mach DMD
Dr. Annie Mach, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in San Jose, CA, with other offices in San Bruno, CA and Oakland, CA . Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Annie Mach has 3 locations
Dr. Annie Mach has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Annie Mach has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Annie Mach Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Annie Mach is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Jose, CA.