Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony N Altieri
Dr. Anthony N Altieri, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Arundel, ME. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Anthony N Altieri has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Anthony N Altieri has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Anthony N Altieri
Dr. Anthony Altieri Dr. Anthony N. Altieri graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine in 1991. While practicing in Connecticut he had the opportunity to purchase a dental practice in Maine and moved here in 1992, creating Gentle Dental Care. He holds a "Doctor of Medical Dentistry" degree. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Maine Dental Association, the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation and the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. Dr. Altieri excels in his field and is very proud that he has attained a level of expertise that allows him to provide the quality and types of services that his patients expect. Oral Sedation Dentistry, better known as "SLEEP" dentistry, allows him to care for patients who would otherwise suffer in pain due to a fear of the dentist. "SAME DAY CROWN" technology has allowed him to take care of and restore most broken teeth, in most cases, just 1 day! This means you have full chewing function on that broken tooth with no return visits and no temporary to wear for weeks. The most exciting service he offers are the "SMILE MAKEOVERS"! To have a patient come to him with a broken down smile and in just a few visits leave with a smile that transforms their whole outlook on life is extremely rewarding. "To be able to help someone change their life and give them a renewed confidence in themselves is the best feeling." "To see that smile and happy tears at the end of the visit, that's what makes me love what I do." Gentle Dental Care is a unique dental experience that strives to offer each patient a variety of treatment options. They look forward to providing quality care for you.
Locations & DirectionsGENTLE DENTAL, 1220 Portland Rd, Arundel, ME
Dr. Anthony N Altieri is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Arundel, ME.