- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony E Chillura has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anthony E Chillura has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Anthony E Chillura Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Anthony E Chillura
Anthony E. Chillura, DMD Dr Chillura graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a degree in B.S., M.S., and D.M.D. He started his practice on Wall Street in 1976 and received further post graduate degrees at the L.D. Pankey Institute for Prosthodontics. He enjoys community service and for many years coached his son's baseball and basketball teams. His other interests are being a private pilot and golfing. He resides in Northwest New Jersey with his wife and children. Dr. Chillura is a member of the American Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, Past President of the New York County Dental Society, trustee for the New York State Dental Association, Delegate to the American Dental Association, Committee Chairman for the Greater New York Dental Meeting, and is certified in Anesthesiology from Montefiore Hospital. He is a Certified Invisalign Provider. Dr. Chillura is a member of the forensic department of the office of Chief Medical Examiner identifying victims from the September 11th terrorist attack and has been member since 1980.