Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antolin G Apalla Jr
Dr. Antolin G Apalla Jr, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Lihue, HI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Antolin G Apalla Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Antolin G Apalla Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Original Equipment Best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Antolin G Apalla Jr - Posted on May 14th, 2012
I should not have accepted the IN THE CHAIR Upsell to Cap perfectly fine teeth but for the distal ends worn from prior poor byte alignment by not building a block to stop the wearing down. I think because I had good insurance I was sold caps, and I recall a quick they'll be weaker without elaborating. Veneers are better choice. The don't weaken the tooth like caps do and the shafts were ground down too much. I previously forgot at that time to never cap a good tooth because they are never as strong. I'd been through fights and head on car collisions that could not break my teeth. After the four upper caps, two broke off at the gum line in two years, now costing $2700 each to spike and repair. I don't have insurance now... and there was no offer to fix them. WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON DENTAL WORK? 90 days or 15 years. It should be the later. Unless you have moderate fluorosis / mottled DAMAGED TEETH FROM FLUORIDE OVERDOSING DAMAGE KEEP YOU GOOD GIVEN TEETH. The only repair thats solid is IMPLANTS at $2400-2700 EACH. Some other work I later found had internal erosion rotting tooth from inside from poorly sealed work. Not happy.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsANTOLIN GALDONES APALLA JR DMD, 4139 Hardy St Ste D, Lihue, HI
Dr. Antolin G Apalla Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lihue, HI.