- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anton J Bisbas
Dr. Anton J Bisbas is a doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and Oceanside, CA. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Anton J Bisbas has 3 locations
Dr. Anton J Bisbas has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anton J Bisbas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Anton J Bisbas
You are here: Home / About Us / Meet Dr. Bisbas Meet Dr. Bisbas Dr. Bisbas believes that being an orthodontist is the best job in the world! He enjoys the energy that comes with working with children, adolescents, and adults and finds it rewarding to be able to help each patient grow towards a beautiful and healthy smile. In order to become an orthodontist, Dr. Bisbas first attained his Bachelorâ€™s Degree from the University of California San Diego before attending dental school at the University of Southern California. After graduation, he went on to complete his orthodontic residency at the University of Southern California. Dr. Bisbas has over 28 years of orthodontic experience and is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists. Dr. Bisbas enjoys golf, music, photography, and spending time with his family. As an orthodontist, Dr. Bisbas believes that continuing education is essential. In order to achieve the best possible smile for all of his patients, Dr. Bisbas educates himself on the most technologically advanced orthodontic methods and technologies. His particular areas of interest include the interceptive treatment of young children; as well as adult therapy including, but not limited to surgical and invisible orthodontics. Dr. Bisbas is proud to be an Invisalign Premier Provider, awarded only to the top 5 percent of doctors in North America. To achieve this status, Dr. Bisbas demonstrated an exceptional level of InvisalignÂ® experience. Dr. Bisbas and his staff recognize that every patient has different needs and they pride themselves on the courteous service they deliver to every patient in the office. Dr. Bisbas believes that clinical knowledge must be supplemented with personalized care. He thoroughly assesses your dental health and then formulates a treatment plan based upon your particular diagnosis. Dr. Bisbas not only determines the plan of care each patient will receive, he himself provides the dental care at every visit throughout treatment. With our small office environment we feel that you will instantly know why our office offers the finest quality care and service. Dr. Bisbas is a member of: