Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aparna Angadi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Aparna Angadi has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
I have always clinched at the thought of being in the dentists chair with mouth wide open. Just like many others I usually avoid visits to one as much as possible. I have never been comfortable with dentists up until now especially since most of the dentists I have been to try hard to up-sell and scare you with all that is wrong (or may not be actually wrong) with your teeth. I had a severe tooth ache and troubling cavities. One of my friends recommended Dr. Angadi. Fixing an appointment was fast and easy. When i went for my appointment the doctor was absolutely ready to take me in so had to wait minimum time. She made sure I was comfortable especially since I had been a nervous wreck all morning for this dental visit :-) She did my exam and pointed to a problem for which i had to see a dental surgeon. This was followed by a regular cleaning session and some quick tips on maintaining dental hygiene. Never once did she try to up-sell any of her services or recommend unnecessary treatments. In the end she made me so comfortable that I ended up going back to her and even asked my husband to dump his 'cold' dentist for Dr. Angadi. She is now my family dentist and I trust her completely for all my dental needs.
Dr. Aparna Angadi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCentennial Family Dentistry, 6449 Coit Rd Ste 104, Frisco, TX
Dr. Aparna Angadi is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Frisco, TX.