Amazing Orthodondist!

Dr Krug just finished my Invisalign. I went to the other big orthodontist first who told me I couldn’t use Invisalign and had to have braces. Dr Krug did such a fantastic job. My regular dentist is amazed and he said that it came out much better than he had hoped for- he said that he now sends all his patients to dr Krug!

awesome

simply the best very thourogh and caring

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Krug is an outstanding orthodontist who treats his patients and their families with respect and kindness. His staff are caring, professional, and accom. My son always looked forward to his appointments when he was a patient for 2+ years.

Amazing orthodontist and office

My son is in the middle of Invisalign with dr Krug. My daughter finished braces with him a while ago but I just went to his office for my first time usually my wife takes. It was in the middle of the busy before school starts time and it was crowded. First I thought it seems like a factory but every parent I spoke with was so happy with the practice (and my wife too). The waiting room was full of things to keep kids of all ages entertained. When we went back and met dr Krug I understood why everyone in town thinks he is the best. He was so warm and answered questions about both of my kids- he actually remembered details of my daughters braces even though she finished a couple of years ago. He gave my son 100% attention and time - he made me feel like we were the only ones in the office. In just one appointment I too became a huge fan and also by the way my daughters smile is beautiful and my sons is really shaping up. One of my friends is sending his kid to a a different new orthodontist who opened near lakewood (a friend of his) and even though they are friends he isn't so impressed. After the appointment I was amazed with the ice cream- of course I heard about it but it is such a great idea. It's no wonder that all around town dr krug is known at the ice cream doctor!

Amazing orthodontist and office

Satisfaction

Mother who found the most amazing orthodontist!!!

Dr Krug is what every doctor should strive to be. My daughter had an emergency and was in the hospital. The doctors needed something done with her braces, at night and almost an hour away, dr Krug didn't hesitate from jumping in his car and come over to do what was needed. Now that everything is done her smile is gorgeous. Dr Krug is the best and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

total elitist

accepts state insurance 4 supplemental income only!! your child will not get orthodontia unless you have the best insurance or pay cash. WILL NOT TREAT PATIENTS WITH STATE INSURANCE. THESE MISLEAD CHILDREN AND PARENTS ARE GROSSLY DISAPPOINTED AND WILL NEVER GET BRACES EVER...Krugs personal Soliloquy in this vitals site is laughable or tragic depending on which side of the socio-ecomic fence you are on. The thought of this misuse of economically disadvantaged children with medicinal needs not 4 aesthetics is heartbreaking.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Ari Y Krug is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lakewood, NJ.