Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arian Sadeghi
Dr. Arian Sadeghi, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Corona, NY, with other offices in West New York, NJ and Brooklyn, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and General Practice. Dr. Sadeghi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Arian Sadeghi has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
14 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Arian Sadeghi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Horizon Dental PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arian Sadeghi is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Corona, NY.