Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Armon Eben has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Armon Eben has the following 15 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Armon Eben accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Armon Eben
Armon Eben, D.D.S. Dentist in Thousand Oaks Originally from Israel, Dr. Eben came to the US during his high school years where he attended Birmingham High School in San Fernando Valley. It is during this time in high school that he developed a passion for the dental field while working as a dental assistant. Dr. Eben received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from UCLA, and then continued at the UCLA School of Dentistry where he received his doctorate degree. Dr. Eben has been practicing dentistry in Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Newbury Park, Oak Park, Thousand Oaks and Lake Sherwood, California since graduating from the UCLA School of Dentistry. Read More Thousand Oaks' Staff and Dental Office By continuously staying up-to-date on the latest advances in dentistry, and by using the highest quality dental materials and equipment, you can rest assured that you will always receive the finest care. Whether your dental needs are simple or you are looking for an entire cosmetic make-over, you will always leave our office with a comfortable, healthy beautiful smile. Our rooms are all equipped with televisions, personalized headphones and comfort pillows, which along with Nitrous (laughing) gas and twilight sedation, will allow you to reach the level of relaxation that is right for you. Read More Our Dental Office in Thousand Oaks, CA 911 Hampshire Rd Suite #7 Westlake Village, CA 91361 Phone: 805-497-9585 Website: www.dentistconejovalley.com Hours of operation: Monday - Wednesday: 8:00am - 6:30pm Thursday: 7:00am - 6:30pm Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Locations & Directions
Dr. Armon Eben is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Westlake Village, CA.