Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arrash R Ahmadnia
Dr. Arrash R Ahmadnia, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Springfield, MO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Arrash R Ahmadnia has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Arrash R Ahmadnia has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arrash R Ahmadnia - Posted on September 9th, 2015
Dr. Arrash R Ahmadnia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Arrash R Ahmadnia
Arrash Ahmadnia, D.D.S. Dr. Ahmadnia grew up in La Mirada near Biola University. After graduation from High School, he attended the California State University, Fullerton. During that time, he graduated with honors with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. During his Dental Acceptance Test (DAT), he scored in the 98% of all students applying to dental school. After graduating from CSU Fullerton, Dr. Ahmadnia was promptly accepted to the University of Southern California School of Dentistry. (Which is fortunate since Dr. Ahmadnia’s mother actually graduated from the USC School of Dentistry in 1988!) During his 4 years there, Dr. Ahmadnia was a recipient of the Deans List on various occasions. Besides excelling in all aspects of dentistry, Dr. Ahmadnia was also the president of the Endodontics (Root Canal) Club. He graduated on time and passed the California State Dental Board Exam on his first time. Dr. Ahmadnia has a spotless record with the dental board and is in good standing with all the dental organizations he is a member of. Dr. Ahmadnia is a member of the following dental organizations: American Dental Association California Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Besides being members of these groups, Dr. Ahmadnia is also certified by Invisalign Clear Retainers, is accredited in Cerec CAD/CAM restorations, has taken mini-residency in implant dentistry and is licensed in California for sedation dentistry. To meet Dr. Ahmadnia, please call us today!
Locations & DirectionsSPRINKLE DENTAL CLINIC, 1701 W Sunshine St Ste Q, Springfield, MO
Dr. Arrash R Ahmadnia is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springfield, MO.