Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Arthur K Adamo
Arthur K Adamo is a Dentist primarily located in Bronx, NY. He speaks English.
1400 Pelham Pkwy S Frnt
Bronx, NY 10461
Book Online Now
Arthur K Adamo Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
More about Arthur K Adamo
Arthur Adamo, DDS – Director of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at NBHN Dr. Adamo graduated from the University of Vermont with a BA degree in 1957 and then received his DDS degree from Georgetown University School of Dental Medicine in 1961. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at Long Island Jewish/Queens General Hospital in 1966. Dr Adamo was a Captain in the USAF and was stationed as an oral surgeon in Japan for two years. He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is an Associate Professor, Department of Dentistry at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. In 1977 he was appointed a Fellow in the American College of Dentists. Dr Adamo has published 25 scientific articles and received the 2007 Daniel M. Laskin Award for co-authoring the most outstanding paper published in the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery during 2006. He also received the Doctor of the Year Award for Jacobi Medical Center in 2006. Dr. Adamo was the co-founder of the Jacobi CSI (Cranio-maxillofacial Surgical Institute) which plans and treats patients with Head and Neck trauma and pathology in conjunction with the departments of otolaryngology, plastic surgery, neurosurgery and ophthalmology. For recreation “chef arturo” enjoys cooking Italian cuisine and being with his wife, Andrea and their four beautiful grandchildren.
Locations & Directions, ,
Arthur K Adamo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bronx, NY.