Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur L Alexander DDS
Dr. Arthur L Alexander, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Port Saint Lucie, FL, with another office in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur L Alexander has 2 locations
910 SW Saint Lucie West Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
4362 Northlake Blvd Ste 114
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Book Online Now
Dr. Arthur L Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Arthur L Alexander has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Arthur L Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Arthur L Alexander
Dr. Alexander Arthur Alexander, a native of Cleveland Ohio, graduated from the University of Miami. He received his DDS from the Medical College of Virginia. After serving as a dental officer in the US Air Force, he opened his first office in Alexandria, Virginia. He has taken extensive continuing education in several areas of dentistry. In addition, he is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, a member of the American Dental Association, andhas been a member of many other professional oraganizations. He has lectured extensively. He and his wifeLauriehave 4 sons and 11 grandchildren. His hobbies include photography, golf, bridge, travel & community involvement, keeping life full and exciting. Our friendly staff members are always happy to assist you!
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arthur L Alexander is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Port Saint Lucie, FL.