Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur F Eddy
Dr. Arthur F Eddy, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Shirley, MA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Arthur F Eddy has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Arthur F Eddy has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Arthur F Eddy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Arthur F Eddy's office for more information.
228 Great Rd Shirley, MA : (978) 425-9088
More about Dr. Arthur F Eddy
Dr. Arthur F. Eddy was born in Boston, Massachusetts. He graduated from Stonehill College In Easton, Massachusetts with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and he received his D.M.D. degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. After serving four years in the U.S. Army Dental Corps, Dr. Eddy returned to Massachusetts and opened his dental office in Shirley. Dr. Eddy opened his new state of the art dental facility in March 2005. Dr. Eddy has been selected by his colleagues for prestigious membership as a Fellow in the American College of Dentists, a Fellow in the Pierre Fouchard Academy of Dentistry and a Fellow of the International College of Dentists. He is an active member of the Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS) and the American Dental Association (ADA). He is Chairman of the MDS Committee on Legislation and Chairman of the MDS Political Action Committee (PAC). He has also served on several national committees for the ADA. Over the past 20 years Doctor Eddy has worked tirelessly to improve patient rights and access to better oral health care on the state and national level. Dr. Eddy is active in the community. Dr. Eddy has been involved with many groups including Shirley Town Soccer and Shirley Little League, the Ayer/Shirley Lions Club, the American Legion, Shirley Business Association, the Advisory Board of Country Day School in Groton, MA and St. Anthony of Padua Parish in Shirley. Dr. Eddy Is currently a member of the Board of Visitors at The Fenn School in Concord, MA and Worcester Academy In Worcester, MA. In his free time Dr. Eddy enjoys biking, hiking, following local sports teams, especially the New England Patriots, and spending time with his family.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Arthur F Eddy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Shirley, MA.