Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Aruna Avanti has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Aruna Avanti has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aruna Avanti - Posted on February 28th, 2018
She’s an excellent dentist. The atmosphere is friendly and warm. Kelly the receptionist,was very friendly and knowledgeable as was Angie the dental assistant. Dr. Avanti gives you a thorough exam and discusses your options not just ready to extract. She explains treatment plan. She is very professional and it seems like I’ve known her all my life.She is pretty and painless, small and strong with a strong grip. I love my crown and it feels good and looks nice. Her work is above reproach.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Aruna Avanti Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Aruna Avanti's office for more information.
9191 R G Skinner Pkwy Unit 301 Jacksonville, FL : (904) 683-1065
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Aruna Avanti is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jacksonville, FL.